Healing Begins with Faith
Undergraduate Volunteer Requirements
A three-quarter commitment, each involving:
- 2 mandatory Clinic Saturdays.
- 2 community service (Outreach) events.
- 1 fundraising event.
- Class attendance and participation (1 quarter leave may be taken upon fulfillment of the three quarter commitment). Attendance of weekly meetings, held once a week for one hour. (Mondays, 6:00-7:00 PM)
Health Clearance Requirements
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) two lifetime doses (or blood test)
- Varicella (Chickenpox Vaccine) one lifetime dose (or blood test)
- TB (Quantiferon or PPD Skin Test, Two Step)
- HIPAA Certification: Complete the training and screenshot the certificate at the end.